DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Description:
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity This sensor module utilizes DHT11 as the sensitive component and has a bypass capacitor and a pull-up resistor on-board. The DHT11 is a pre-calibrated digital output temperature and humidity sensor. The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated to other applications. The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required.
Power supply voltage: 3.3~5.5V DC
Output: the single bus digital signal
Measuring range: 20-90%RH humidity, temperature 0~50°
The measurement accuracy of +-5%RH: humidity, temperature +-2 °
Resolution: 1%RH humidity, temperature 1 °
Exchangeability: fully interchangeable
Long term stability: < ± 1%RH.
Only three pins are available for use: VCC, GND, and DATA. The communication process begins with the DATA line sending start signals to DHT11, and DHT11 receives the signals and returns an answer signal. Then the host receives the answer signal and begins to receive 40-bit humiture data (8-bit humidity integer + 8-bit humidity decimal + 8-bit temperature integer + 8-bit temperature decimal + 8-bit checksum).
Features Of DHT11 Temperature and Humidity :
- Low power consumption.
- DHT11 sensor adopts en.wikipedia.org
- The module can detect the surrounding environment of the humidity and temperature
- High reliability and excellent long-term stability
- The output from the digital output
- Has a fixed bolt hole and easy installation
- Humidity Measuring Range(%): 20 to 90
- Temperature Measuring Range(Â°C): 0 to +50
- Humidity Measurement Accuracy(%): Â±5.0
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy(Â°C): Â±2.0
- Response Time(s): <5
- Supply Voltage (V): 5
- Breadboard Size(mm): 19×17 (LxW)
- Weight (gm): 0.6
- The digital temperature and humidity sensor DHT11 is a composite sensor that contains a calibrated digital signal output of temperature and humidity. The technology of a dedicated digital modules collection and the temperature and humidity sensing technology are applied to ensure that the product has high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
The sensor includes a resistive sense of wet component and an NTC temperature measurement device, and is connected with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller. The schematic diagram of the Humiture Sensor Module is as shown following: