- FSR402=FA402,FSR408=FA408,FSR502=FA502 0.5 inch Pressure Sensor Resistance Stress Test Force Sensing Resistor for Arduino DIY: Kit
- This pressure sensor converts the pressure applied in the thin film area of the FSR sensor into the change of resistance value, so as to obtain pressure information.
- The higher the pressure, the lower the resistance.
- It is allowed to be used at pressure of 100g-10kg.
- It can be used in the end gripper of the manipulator to sense the presence or absence of gripping objects, the foot of the bionic robot to walk on the ground, and has a wide range of applications.
- Sensing area (Sensing range) : 0.5 “circle
The Output signal (Output signal) : Passive variable to hold
The Force sensitive range (range), pressure test: 100 g to 10 kg
Lifetime (life) : > 10 m letters actuations
Overall length: 2.375″
Overall width: 0.75″
Sensing the diameter: 0.5”