PWM 10A Speed Controller.
PWM 10A Speed Controller DC 10A Motor Speed Controller this is a simple and easy-to-use DC motor speed controller of stable performance.
2.Speed controller is made with high quality circuit board which ensures a longer service life.
3.Equippe with fuse tube to protect the speed controller from burning out that short circuit causes.
4.With reverse connection protection function.
5.Designe with convenient screw terminals for quick wiring.
Input Voltage: DC 12V-40V
Control Power: 0.01-400W
Rated Current: 8A
Maximum Current: 10A
Static Current: 0.02A(standby status)
Speed Adjustment Range: 10%-100%
Hole Diameter: 3.2mm
Operating Temperature: -20~125
- Excellent Performance] This is a simple and easy-to-use DC motor speed controller of stable performance, with reverse connection protection function.
- [High Quality] The speed controller is made with a high quality circuit board which ensures a longer service life.
- [Protection Setting] This product is equip with a fuse tube to protect the speed controller and prevent the short circuit from burning.
- [Terminals] The product is design with convenient screw terminals for quick wiring.
- [Quality Guarantee] The quality of our products is guarantee, and you can use without hesitation. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to contact us at Mekatroniks .12V-40V PWM DC 10A Speed Controller Speed Controller, High Torque, Low Heat Generating with Reverse Polarity Protection, High Current Protection in Pakistan
PWM 10A Speed Controller About PWM:
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM), or pulse-duration modulation (PDM), is a method of reducing the average power deliver by an electrical signal, by effectively chopping it up into discrete parts. The average value of voltage (and current) fed to the load is control by turning the switch between supply and load on and off at a fast rate. The longer the switch is on compare to the off periods, the higher the total power supplied to the load. Along with maximum power point tracking (MPPT), it is one of the primary methods of reducing the output of solar panels to that which can be utilize by a battery. PWM is particularly suited for running inertial loads such as motors, which are not as easily affected by this discrete switching, because their inertia causes them to react slowly. The PWM switching frequency has to be high enough not to affect the load, which is to say that the resultant waveform perceive by the load must be as smooth as possible.
- In electronics, many modern microcontrollers (MCUs) integrate PWM controllers expose to external pins as peripheral devices under firmware control by means of internal programming interfaces. These are commonly use for direct current (DC) motor control in robotics, switch-mode power supply regulation, and other applications.