: 1.3 Oled i2c Display
Size: 1.3 inches
Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
Supported platforms: for Arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation
Support wide voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
Volume: 27MM * 27MM * 4.1MM
Driver IC: SH1106
Communication: IIC, only two I / O ports
No font: The software takes word modulo
Backlight: OLED self light, no backlight
This OLED display module is small, only 1.3″ inch diagonal, it is made of 128×64 individual blue OLED pixels, each one is turn on or off by the controller chip. It has white backlight and can work without backlight, OLED display is higher compared to that of LCD display, you will like the miniature for its crispness. This module uses I2C to communicate with microcontroller such as Arduino.
1.3 Inch 128×64 IIC I2C OLED Blue Display Module For Arduino
The 1.3″ OLED display is a perfect ultra-small display. It is an OLED monochrome 128×64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. The characteristics of this 1.3 inch oled display module are high brightness, high contrast ratio, self-emission, slim outline, wide temperature range, wide viewing angle, and low power consumption.
1.3 Oled i2c Display
SCL: Serial Clock
SDA: Serial Data
This kit requires certain professional knowledge and ability, please make sure you know how to wire and use it.
Please note that the new type and old type of this product will be sent randomly, and make sure you will not mind before ordering.
1.3 OLED i2c Display 128×64 for Arduino
About this item
- 1.3 inch OLED display module with 128×64 resolution
- The emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compound that emits light in response to an electric current
- Working without backlight, the OLED display module could give out light by itself
- The OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio in low ambient light condition
- Small dimension, suitable for MP3, function cellphone, smart watch, and smart health device