5inch Capacitive Touch Screen Parameters
5inch Capacitive Touch Screen 800×480 Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B 2B Pi Jetson Nano , 5inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD in Pakistan
- Size: 5.0 (inch)
- Resolution: 800 × 480 (dots)
- Touch: Support 5 point capacitive touch
- Audio output: support
- Weight: 248 (g)
This 5 inch small HDMI capacitive touch screen LCD ,
supports various systems with resolution of 800×480.
Broadly you can apply it to mini PC (Raspberry Pi/BB Black/Banana Pi), desktop PC, game console, 3D printing control, DIY projects, etc.
5inch Capacitive Touch Screen Wide Applications:
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kodi, Win10 IOT (need to be configured first), single touch, free driver.
- work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8/7, plug & play, 5 point touch (XP and older version system: single-point touch), free driver.
- Supports popular game consoles, compatible with XBOX, PS, Switch ETC, plug & play, no touch.
- When working with Raspberry Pi 4, please connect to HDMI 0 port.
- working with Raspberry Pi 4, for the system image of Raspberry Pi after 2021-10-30, for example on Bullseye, please modify ” = vc4-kms-v3d” to ” = vc4-fkms-v3d” in the config file, otherwise it may fail to start. But on Buster, please comment out ” = vc4-fkms-V3D” by adding #.
Earphone: 3.5mm audio output interface
Touch: USB connector for power supply & touch output
HDMI interface: For signal transmission
Power: Controls the backlight to save power
Return: Return (Only valid in the OSD menu)
Up/Down: Direction & Backlight shortcut
Menu: Open the OSD/Select (Only valid in the OSD Settings menu)
Small HDMI Screen
It’s a 5 inch tiny screen equipped with a very useful HDMI port.
Generally it works with most device with standard HDMI interface, but please note that the touch function is just for windows and raspberry pi system.
A touchscreen or touch screen is the assembly of both an input (‘touch panel’) and output (‘display’) device. The touch panel is normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system. The display is often an LCD, AMOLED or OLED display while the system is usually used in a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. A user can give input or control the information processing system through simple or multi-touch gestures by touching the screen with a special stylus or one or more fingers. Some touchscreens use ordinary or specially coated gloves to work while others may only work using a special stylus or pen.
Be the first to review “5inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi HDMI Interface”