BMS 3S 25A Charging Description:
Over voltage range: 4.25-4.35v±0.05v
Over discharge voltage range: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
Maximum operating current: 0-25A
Maximum transient current: 34-40A
Quiescent current: less than 30uA
Internal resistance: less than 100mΩ
Working temperature: -40—+50°
Storage condition: -40– +80°
Effective life: more than30000h
Short circuit protection: Yes, delayed self recovery
Precautions: BMS 3S 25A Charging
Strictly according to the diagram wiring: 0V(B-)3.7V(B1)7.4V(B2)11.1V(B+), Do not deliberately short circuit.
After the line is connected, Need to charge first, then have output.
When the battery is connected in series with 3 groups, Please ensure that the voltage of each battery is the same. If not same, please fill in each set of batteries and then use.
Do not mix the good battery and the battery.
The capacity of the battery internal resistance is closer will be better.
Attention: Do not mix the good battery and poor battery to use. The internal resistance of 3 battery capacity are closer will be better. Please buyers know the professional knowledge of this module before buying
BMS 3S 25A Charging About:
BMS 3S 25A Charging Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
Please allow 1-5mm differs due to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same
1PCS X PCB Protection Board
- A battery management system (BMS) is any electronic system that manages a rechargeable battery (cell or battery pack)
- Such as by protecting the battery from operating outside its safe operating area monitoring its state.
- Calculating secondary data, reporting that data, controlling its environment, authenticating it and / or balancing it.
- A battery pack built together with a battery management system
- with an external communication data bus is a smart battery pack.
- A smart battery pack must be charged by a smart battery charger