J5019 Charging Module 18650:
J5019 Battery Charger 18650- 2A Charge Discharge Integrated Module for 3.7V 4.2V Fast Charging Boost module, J5019 Charging Module 18650
Charge, boost and Discharge Integrate Module for 3.7V lithium battery
- input DC 4.5-8V, output 4.3-27V adjustable, using it to built a 9v or 12V rechargeable power pack
- With a micro usb as dc 5v input interface.
- Charging voltage(BAT+)is 4.2V, Charing current is about 1A, with overcharge protection
- the output current: 5V 1.4A; 9V 0.8A; 12V 0.6A
- Discharging current: Max. 2A
- Charging current: Max. 1A
- Input voltage: 4.5-8V DC
- Output voltage: 4.3-27V DC (Continuously adjustable)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V DC
- Size: 3.3×2.3cm/1.3×0.91″
- Package Included: 8pcs 2A USB Adjustable Boost Module
J5019 Charging Module 18650 Product Description:
Micro USB input terminal with a female micro port , can be directly input to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery, And still retains the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient, DIY J5019 It can be used for voltage 3.6 3.7V, etc. 18650, polymer and other lithium battery charge and discharge protection. Support charge discharge over current protection; Support simultaneous charging and discharging Specification: 1. Charge cutoff voltage: DC4.2V1% 2. Charging mode: linear charge 3. Working environment temperature: -20-85 degrees Celsius 4. For example: VIN+Port input 5V solar panels, BAT+port can output 4.2V to charge 3.7V 18650 battery 5. Note: The OUT+Port can output an adjustable voltage.
- For example, the VIN + terminal is connected to a 5V solar panel and the BAT + terminal can output 42V to charge a 3.7V 18650 battery.
- The OUT+ terminal can output an adjustable voltage. You can adjust as much as you need.
- Can be used for multimeter to recharge lithium battery.en.wikipedia.org