TP4056 Battery Charger Description:
This Modules TP4056 Battery Charger 1A The charge should disconnect the load OUT terminal on the positive and negative can not be wrong, please according to specifications, otherwise it will damage directly.
Module Features and parameters:
Inputs with C type female, can be directly input to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery,
And still retains the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient DIY
Input voltage: 5V
Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
Maximum charge current: 1000mA
Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
Board size: 2.6 * 1.7CM
A BMS may protect its battery by preventing it from operating outside its safe operating area
- Over-current during charging
- Over-current during discharge
- Over-voltage during charging, especially important for lead–acid, Li-ion and LiFePO4 cells
- Under-voltage during discharging, especially important for Li-ion and LiFePO4 cells
- Charging while under low temperature
- Over-pressure (NiMH batteries)
- Ground fault or leakage current detection (system monitoring that the high voltage battery is electrically disconnected from any conductive object touchable to use like vehicle body)
TP4056 Battery Charger Lithium Type C Instructions:
The first time you access the battery, it may no voltage between the output OUT + and OUT-, then access 5V voltage charge your energy can activate the protection circuit, and the battery from the B + B-, then draw a line on the short open also need recharged to activate the protection circuit. Note that the charger must be able to output 1A or more to do when using a mobile phone charger input, or may not charge
+ MICRO USB female and next – pads for the power input, access 5V. B + positive then the lithium battery, B- then negative lithium batteries. OUT + and OUT- connected to the load, such as positive and negative electrodes connected mobile booster plate or other load.
Connect the battery to the B + B-, inserted into the USB female mobile phone charger, the red light is being charged, the green light to full.
Be the first to review “TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging Board TYPE C 1A”