- USB to TTL Serial Converter
- USB to TTL Adapter.
- Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device.
- Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1″ pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6 pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
USB to TTL CP2102 in Pakistan
-USB to TTL adapter with CP2102 chip are stable and reliable.
-Supports baud rates from 300bps ~ 1Mbps between.
-Input MICRO MINI-USB cable connected to the computer USB interface, with 3.3V and 5V two power output.
-Apply for USB to TTL electronic projects, easy to connect to your MCU, Status LED for TX, RX.
-Support for operating systems: 98SE, 2003, XP, Vista, Window7, 8,10, Mac OSX , Linux 2.6.x and 2.4.36.