Buck Boost Converter 4A Description:
- DC-DC Buck Boost Converter Display 5V-30V to 0.5–30V 3A LCD Digital Voltmeter Ammeter Adjustable Boost. Buck Boost Converter 4A With Display in Pakistan
- The liquid crystal can display the input and output voltage and the output current output power.
- buck-boost converter input voltage range is DC 5.5-30V; output voltage range is DC 0.5-30V.
- can be arbitrary adjustable; output current range is 0-3A, can be arbitrary adjustable, if enhance heat dissipation.
- It can reach 4A; max output power is 35W, if enhance dissipation, it can reach 50W.
- Button control: The button controls the output voltage ON / OFF state default output state at the next power-on can be set to ON or OFF.
- The voltage regulator module adopts LCD design, which can display input and output voltage, output current and output power.Buck Boost Converter 4A
- Voltage display resolution is 0.05V, current display resolution is 0.005A.
- Small output ripple, LC filter; heat sink, module support spacer.
Buck Boost Converter 4A about:
- buck–boost converter is a type of DC-to-DC converter that has an output voltage magnitude that is either greater than or less than the input voltage magnitude.
- It is equivalent to a fly back converter using a single inductor instead of a transformer.
- Two different topologies are called buck–boost converter.
- Both of them can produce a range of output voltages, ranging from much larger (in absolute magnitude) than the input voltage, down to almost zero.
- When a buck (step-down) converter is combine with a boost (step-up) converter.
- The output voltage is typically of the same polarity of the input, and can be lower or higher than the input.
- Such a non-inverting buck-boost converter may use a single inductor which is use for both the buck inductor mode and the boost inductor mode, using switches instead of diodes.
- polarity of the output voltage is opposite to that of the input.