Logic analyzer has 8 channels can gather at the same time, so as to signal analyze, such as UART.The logic for each channel sampling speed up to 24M/s.General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety ofoccasions.Large quantity sample collection, strong and powerful.Equipped with overpressure protection, for safety working.
-Size: 21.8 x 8 x 2.6 cm /6.54×2.4×0.78inch.
Sampling rate can be set as below: 24MHz, 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz.
Support WIN7(32 and 64), 2K, XP, LINUX.
- This logic analyser 8ch 24mhz will help you solve your problem when you do MCU related products, especially for UART, SPI, IIC and other communication debugging
- These handy Logic Analyzers have 9 parallel measurable signal inputs (0-5 V) at up to 24 million measuring steps per second
- This analyzer with buffer kit contains 12pcs SMD IC 6 Colors Test Hook Clips which are ideal for using this 24MHz 8CH logic analyzer
- AZ-Delivery Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8CH comes in package with 100 cm Mini USB connection cable and 10-pin ribbon cable (20cm)
- 24MHz 8CH 8 channel is compatible with the Logic analysis software and open source programs such. B. sigrok (protocol analysis of RS232, SPI, I²C, 1-Wire, etc.)