Stepper Motor Driver TB6600 4.5A in Pakistan
Stepper Motor Driver TB6600 4.5A in Pakistan. The working voltage is DC 10V-45V. It is recommend to use switching power supply DC32V for power supply.
The 6N137 high-speed optical lotus is use to ensure high speed without losing step.
It adopts Toshiba’s new high-current, high-voltage TB6600HG brand new original chip, which has low-voltage shutdown, overheating shutdown and over-current protection circuits, and adds short-circuit protection compared to TB6560. Single Stepper Motor Controller Driver Module Stepper Motor Driver Board.. 4.5A Stepper Motor Driver
The rated maximum output reaches: ±4.5A.
Suitable for 42, 57, 86 two-phase/four-phase/four-wire/six-wire stepper motors within 4.2A.
Automatic half-flow function.
Subdivision: full step, half step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, maximum 16 subdivisions.
Volume: width 50*length 82*height 35 (MM)
- 1. The output current is steplesly adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
- 2. Automatic half-flow function. It is also equip with an automatic half-flow switch, which is easy to use.
- 3. The 6N137 high-speed optical lotus is used to ensure high speed without losing step; With output short-circuit protection function, worry-free use.
- 4. The subdivision setting instructions are printed on the back of the board; The use of enlarged radiator ensures good heat dissipation.
- 5. . Adopting the common anode input mode, there are two input terminals, the wiring is more convenient.
Stepper Motor Driver TB6600 4.5A Product features:
1, the output current step less adjustable, to meet your various application needs.
2, automatic half function. And equipped with automatic half – flow switch, easy to use.
3, the 6N137 high speed optocoupler, ensure high speed without loss.
4, printed on the back side of the board with a subdivision settings.
5, the use of increase heat sink, Dissipate heat Good.
6, with the output short circuit protection function, the use of worry free.
7, the total input, there are two kinds of input terminals, wiring more convenient
+32V, GND: positive and negative terminals of power supply
A+, A-: Motor Phase A
B+, B-: motor phase B
CLK-: pulse input
CW-: Direction input
EN-: enable input