Arduino UNO WIFI ATmega328P Description:
Arduino UNO WIFI ATmega328P ESP8266 Board 32Mb CH340 32MB Memory Arduino UNO WIFI
Supply Voltage: 6~9V
Type: Logic ICs
WIFI MCU: ESP8266
Arduino UNO WIFI ATmega328P Features:
UNO WIFI ATmega328P ESP8266 Chip CH340G , is a budget solution. When you work in the frequency 12Mhz, giving a stable result of data exchange (need install drivers to computer).
- Uno R3 CH340G/ATmega328 – connects to the computer via micro USB cable (used for almost all Android smartphones).
- You can supply power to the board through a Micro USB connector or DC power socket.
- The voltage regulator (LDO) can deal with incoming voltage from 6V to 12V DC.
- The convenient solution for the development of new projects requiring Uno and WiFi
- Wi-Fi uses multiple parts of the IEEE 802 protocol family and is designed to work seamlessly with its wire sibling, Ethernet.
- Compatible devices can connect through a wireless access point (WAP) with each other as well as with wired devices and the Internet.
- Different versions of Wi-Fi are specified by various IEEE 802.11 protocol standards, with different radio technologies determining radio bands, maximum ranges, and speeds that may be achieved.
- Wi-Fi most commonly uses the 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or 120 millimeters (mm) ultra-high frequency (UHF)