Muscle Sensor Module EMG Features :
Muscle Sensor Module EMG By detecting the electromyogram (EMG), measuring muscle activity has traditionally been use in medical research, however,
With shrinking but more powerful microcontrollers and integrate circuits advent EMG power Road and sensors can be use for various control systems.
Sensor will measure filtering, rectifying electrical activity of the muscle output 0Vs volts, the output size to take Depending on the amount of muscle activity is select.
Easy to use controller detects muscle activity Compact Design for Microcontrollers Send data Breadboard compatible Power supply voltage: 3.35V
- Power Supply : Normally ±9V dual power supply, minimum voltage is ±3.5V
- Small Form Factor
- Adjustable Gain
- Supported with Arduino, Breadboard mountable
Muscle Sensor Module EMG Description:
This Muscle Sensor Module for Arduino Specially Design For Microcontrollers will measure the filter and rectify electrical activity of a muscle.
depending the amount of activity in the select muscle.en.wikipedia.org
By detecting the electromyogram (EMG), measuring muscle activity has traditionally been use in medical research.
however with shrinking but more powerful microcontrollers and integrate circuits advent
EMG power Road and sensors can be use for various control systems.
Sensor will measure electrical activity of the muscle
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produce by skeletal muscles.
- EMG is perform using an instrument call an electromyograph to produce a record call an electromyogram.
- An electromyograph detects the electric potential generate by muscle cells when these cells are electrically or neurologically activate.
- The signals can be analyze to detect abnormalities, activation level, or recruitment order, or to analyze the biomechanics of human or animal movement.
- Needle EMG is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique commonly used by neurologists.
- Surface EMG is a non-medical procedure use to assess muscle activation by several professionals, including physiotherapists, kinesiologists and biomedical engineers.
- In Computer Science,
- EMG is also use as middleware in gesture recognition towards allowing the input of physical action to a computer as a form of human-computer interaction.